Monday, May 6, 2013

Get To Know Me!

Hey I'm Lily,

I am a experienced professional in the art of invention, and am a global scientist. I have been designing and testing many forms of energy and food making thingumabobs to test on my global exploration of plate boundaries.

I have made this blog in order to give more background to my Google Earth Tour. Tour This is just the first post so I can tell you a little bit about my self and my purpose. The posts following this will describe the first stopping point on the tour. They will be accompanied  by pictures and possibly videos.

The tour will be a dynamic tour following important/interesting points on the boarders of the Tectonic Plates.
It will explore and explain important concepts pertaining to Plate Tectonics. While the tour on Google Earth is simple, the blog will have many interesting facts of what inventions i'll test and what plate boundaries I encounter.


Disclaimer: This is all fictional and made for a school project

No comments:

Post a Comment