Friday, May 10, 2013

Third Stop: Himalayas

We'll guys, I hope you enjoyed our visit to Krakatau as much as I did, that's why we're heading to another mountain like area, THE HIMALAYAS!!!! Here we will be touring the mountains as we enjoy the awesome sights that convergent collision can create. A collision boundary is when two plates, each carrying a continent, collide and form one giant continent. as you may know, the Himalayas are the highest mountains in the world, and they grow up to 5 centimeters per year. It is truly fantastic how these giant mountains are formed, and how they grow without anyone noticing. I wonder if they could grow to the point that they fall over? That would be scary. I'm excited to also announce that I will be purchasing a mountain bike, that I will ride down the entire side of the highest peak. I'm hoping I won't fall off,though that is all possible. But if I do, don't worry, I will have my pet manatee Fredrickonapolis of Taiwan, who was happy to inform me that he is willing to continue my blog, should anything bad happen to me.                                                                  
The Himalayas (mrdowling.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment